The Signature Address Of Yorkville
33 Yorkville’s elegant gunmetal façade, rising at the corner of Bay Street and Yorkville Avenue, continues Cresford’s tradition of building in prime urban locations. The unique aesthetic, designed by Peter Clewes of architectsAlliance, combines the sleek surfaces of two glazed towers, with an eight-storey podium. The design integrates bold architecture with an unparalleled focus on functionality, seamlessly translated into two striking towers, 64 and 42-storeys high.
33 Yorkville enhances the skyline with subtle strength and confidence. The resulting work of artisanship is a whisper, not a shout. Despite spanning almost a full city block, 33 Yorkville quietly redefines the neighbourhood into a singular expression of residential luxury. An iconic landmark that bridges the worlds of luxury and high fashion and connects you to everywhere.
Get Platinum VIP Access to Floor Plans & Pricing
- Project name: The Pemberton 33 Yorkville
- Address: 33 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 1L4
- Storeys: 68 and 42
- Number of Units: 1029
- Developer: Pemberton Group
- Amenities: 24-hour concierge service , Tranquil Yoga Room and Gym , Games Room, Guest Suites, Outdoor Lounge, Multiple cozy lounges, Movie Theatre, Billiard Room, Bowling Room, Wine Cellar, Tasting Room, Above Ground Visitor and Resident parking, Party Room, Outdoor Pool , Sauna, Relaxing Spa Treatment Rooms, Bicycle Storage , Terrace, Wine Cellar
- In the heart of Toronto’s Yorkville neighbourhood in Downtown Toronto-best known for having the city’s finest shops, designer boutiques, high-end global brands, cafes, restaurants, hotels, fine collection of art and cultural venues offering world-class style and luxury
- 2-minute walk from the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station, ease having direct access to both the Yonge-University Line as well as the Bloor-Danforth line
- Close proximity to the University of Toronto, Ryerson University, OCAD University & George Brown College — when combined are home to over 150,000 students
- 4 Minutes from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- Surrounded by some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall
Behind The 33 Yorkville Pemberton Condos is a dynamic partnership that brings award-winning experience in visioning, developing and constructing vibrant, luxurious living spaces.
Over decades, Pemberton has built its reputation for creating successful residential and commercial developments of uncompromising quality throughout the Greater Toronto Area. A Pemberton condominium rises above the rest because of the dedication, talent, and leadership of the team behind it. Residents benefit from design expertise and superb craftsmanship and are surrounded by desirable features and truly exceptional amenities. Pemberton has built a solid reputation for excellence with over 17,000 units completed and 6,000 units currently under construction. Pemberton is one of the largest residential condominium developers in the Greater Toronto Area and is often ranked among the top high-rise condo developer.
REGISTER FOR EARLY ACCESS
Register today for first access on our new release of 33 Yorkville Pemberton Condos, including pricing, floor plans and bonus features.
This website is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract with another brokerage. The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive various promotional materials from us such as event notices, and new project announcements.
Sherry Dabir, Broker | Royal LePage Your Community Realty | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org